Here are Daniels's tips below:
- Step 1: Primer - Prep the skin with an oil free moisturizer / SPF cream as anything heavier will cause make-up to slide off.
- Use a silicon based, oil free primer which will help keep your make-up in place. Apply some primer to the eyelids and lips to help your eye make-up and lipstick last all day.
- Step 2: Foundation - Foundation should be oil-free, silicon based, and can be applied over the face with your fingers.
- Step 3: Eyeshadow - Use waterproof, cream to powder eyeshadow and sweep the color over each eyelid with an eyeshadow brush.
- If you need to de-shine your face, pat your skin with some blotting paper – these are easy to keep in your beach bag.
- Step 4: Eyeliner - Use a silicon based, waterproof eyeliner – along the roots of the upper lashes.
- Step 5: Mascara - To waterproof your mascara, apply your normal mascara to dry, clean eyelashes and apply a waterproof clear mascara as a top coat.
- Step 6: Lips - For the beach you don't really need bronzer on the cheeks so finish the look with lipstick and a coat of SPF lip balm to protect your lips from the sun.
I also found these products for you to check out.
10 Beach Proof Hair and make up ideas.
Boca Grande wedding photographers, Sarasota wedding photographers, Tampa wedding photographers, Naples Wedding photographer, Ft. Myers wedding photographer